Friday, June 24, 2016

natural and easy way to cure duodenitis

How to get rid of duodenitis?

I was suffering from duodenitis for 9 years. My body had turned into a living corpse and after taking meals I had long sessions of gastric problems specifically burping.

There are no allopathic medicines for duodenitis. I used homeopathic medicine and they cured my duodenitis upto 95%. The homeopathic medicines are -

antimonium crudum 30C
natrum phos 6x or 30C
lycopodium 30C
Kali Bichrome 30C
Graphites 200C
Carbo Veg 30C
uranium nitricum 30C
sulphur 20C
Phosphorus 30C
Baptisia Tinctoria -Mother Tincture
Hydrastis Canadensis -Mother Tincture

Also simply workout more. It is 10 minutes of cardio and more of weight training for 30-60 mins in a day.

I started doing cardio and weight training at the Gym.  It was very difficult for my so very weak body to do weight training but i could manage it slowly within 1-2 weeks of normal exercises. This solved my gastric problems upto 95% and now I am following doing workouts every day in and out.

Thanks for reading and do try it out regularly for atleast 1 month. I suggest please join any Gym or workout and weight training instructor.

Please share your ideas and experiences in the comments.


nvoids.com

No comments: